Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 10:51:33 -0500
Hi Denise,

Generally, the "all-in-one" suites that consist of several programs are not
as effective as individual programs designed for a specific job. No single
anti malware/spyware program is 100% effective. For this reason, plus the
fact that these programs do not conflict with each other, you can't have too
many. I recommend that, in addition to what you have, you add the following
programs... all free:

SpywareBlaster 3.5.1

SpyBot Search & Destroy 1.4
http://spybot.safer-networking.de/en/download/index.html

Ad-aware SE Personal Edition 1.06
http://snipurl.com/96mb

Once installed, SpywareBlaster runs in the background to protect you and all
you need to do is check for updates every few days. You will need to update
and run scans manually with the other two on a regular basis.

Sven Swanson, Sr.