Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 02:51:06 -0500
Ugh, I had that problem with the case being too small for a replacement
power supply with my first computer years ago but that one was an ancient
(1993) and tiny Packard Bell so I'd hoped I'd avoided the problem this time
around. I did notice that the power supplies I was pricing at newegg.com did
look sort of big. My case is L:16.55 W: 6.88" H:14.5 (in inches)

 I'm hoping  to be able to play some games a little more smoothly,like Sims2
and the upcoming Black and white2. It runs ok on my machine now but the
video memory is too low and is taken from system memory on top of it.

Julie Bray