From:
Len Warner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 22:24:35 +0100
Can anyone point me to/send me the jumper settings for an
Adaptec AHA-1510 SCSI host adaptor? (particularly I/O address)

I have searched the Adaptec site and some SCSI FAQs
and I've only found the details for the AHA-1520.

I don't even have the card in front of me because it is to be
reconfigured on someone else's machine.

To keep down the list archive size please reply privately,
not to the list, and I will summarise if necessary.

Len Warner <[log in to unmask]> WWW Pager http://wwp.mirabilis.com/10120933