From:
Dave Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 22:48:10 -0500
I personally would just back up data and not worry about the OS at all..
Just documents, favorites, files and maybe the registry.  That's all I ever
do and 99% or the time after a crash I usually just wipe and start over and
still have the data.  But to back up everything, I would go with Norton
Ghost everytime.

Dave Jones
http://www.vdoguy.com
http://www.airmemories.com