From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:52:08 -0700
Still a problem in your description. If indeed you are able to log onto the
C: drive without first formatting it, then it already has formatting on it
form a previous installation. You MUST format it BEFORE you log onto it
(C:). The only reason you would get an "Incorrect DOS Version" message is if
your format program does not match the OS you booted with. What are you
using to boot, FDISK, and try to format with?

Peter
The NoSpin Group