Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 09:14:56 +0000
        Hi.
        This is interesting, but looking for strings in FDISK.EXE,
and depending upon the version, you can find things such as /MBR,
/CMBR, /X, /PRI, /EXT, /LOG.
        I think the question was using /PRI, /EXT, /LOG. I've tried
empirically, without successs.

> Eric,
> You can put the line
> fdisk < data.txt into a batch file.
>
> This statement will call fdisk.exe and supply input from the file
> data.txt.  In the file data.txt (you can call this file anything you
> want) put the commands you want fdisk to execute, one per line.  The end
> of line character on each line in the text file acts as a carriage
> return.  I don't recall what you use for escape (control [).  You will
> need to figure that out.  I used this technique years ago on a system
> that had a DOS partition and a UNIX partition.  I would execute
> "UNIX.BAT" in DOS to switch the active partition from DOS to the UNIX
> partition.  I used a Shell script on the UNIX side to shutdown UNIX and
> switch back.
>
> Hope this at least gets you started.
> Jerry RAsmussen
> -------------------
>
> Eric Maquiling wrote:
>
> > Hello all,
> >
> > Sometime last year, someone posted an undocumented feature with
> > fdisk.exe.  There was some way to run it in a batch file.
> >
> > I'm trying to get it to do an fdisk with an automated install.  Does
> > anyone have this "undocumented" document around?

Javier Vizcaino. Ability Electronics. [log in to unmask]
  Starting point:        (-1)^(-1) = -1
  Applying logarithms: (-1)*ln(-1) = ln(-1)
  Since ln(-1) <> 0, dividing:  -1 = 1     (ln(-1) is complex, but exists)