From:
Richard Burdess <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 21:26:58 -0000
Windows 95C had limited USB support built in, you could try and Borrow from
friend or workmate a PCI USB Adaptor/board with 2 or 4 ports and try that.
They usually come with a set of drivers on CD to enable them to work, it
will probably state on the box or CD that it will only work with 98 or
above, but hey what have you to lose, if it works you can then buy one.

Richard Burdess