Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 13:11:31 -0500
Thanks Jun but my main question is what cd-rw would you recommend . As for
the other parts I mentioned they are parts I have been collecting for awhile
to match parts on AMD's recommended parts list. I had most of the parts
before T-bird or Duron came out, and i'm not throwing them away to start
over.
Thanks, Larry Knox