From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 06:14:02 -0400
> I have a Gateway2000 p166mhz 48mb ram
>
> would it be possible to fitn a  cd-rw to this spec machine, or is it to
> slow. I was thinking about a this model LITEON
>
> 32r 12w 10rw
> BURNPROOF
> Vibration Absorber System (VAS)
> Includes Nero Writing Software
> 1 CDR, 1 CDRW, Screws/Manual/
>
> Regards
>
> Stephen Patterson

You should be able to install the cdrw, and the burnproof will come in handy
since you have an older and slower computer. You can try burning a CD at the
full 12x and see if it works. If you get buffer underun errors, even with
the burnproof, then you'll know that you need to lower the recording speed
in the software.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml