From:
Drew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 12:28:13 -0700
Harvey, you can purchase a mini-stereo to RCA jack cable at almost any
electronics store.  Just plug the cable into the Line Out jack of the sound
card and the other end into your cassette deck or stereo.  Then you can
treat your computer just like another piece of stereo equipment.  But be
sure to use the Line Out jack and NOT the Speaker Out jack.  Line Out is a
very small signal and Speaker Out is substantially amplified...

Drew Dunn