From:
Louis A Pauff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 19:42:07 -0400
  Is there anything wrong with taking a regular IDE hard drive and making
it the slave with an UDMA drive as the master. I have an extra hard drive
that I was thinking about putting in my computer but the one that is in
it now is an Ultra DMA. Seems like I read a message on here before about
this. I thought it said that it would cause the faster of the two drives
to slow down to the speed of the slower drive. Or maybe that was slaving
a hard drive with a cd rom drive, I'm not sure. Maybe I'm wrong about all
this. Could anyone tell me if this is ok to put these two drives together
as master and slave. Thanks in advance for any help.

           Louis Pauff

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]