From:
"Dan W. King" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2009 16:42:15 -0700
> Frank Fields wrote:
>> When i turn on my computer and and put in my user name and password my
>> system begins to do the normal loading of the desk top but then it
>> freezes. i try to turn the computer off witht eh power button or the
>> reset button but nothing works. i have to turn it off by taken out the
>> power cord. could any one help be under stand the problem.
You are having to unplug at the power cord because of a 4-second delay which
is standard at the power button.  HOLD the button in for over four seconds
and the machine will power itself off.

As far as not finishing booting, try hitting the F8 key after system post,
then starting in Safe Mode.   From there we'd need to know what operating
system you are running.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml