From:
Holli Van Nest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 11:44:24 -0500
Hi folks,

I have a computer in my organization - AM486Dx4 cpu, 100 Mhz with 16
mgs. ram.  Yesterday, a staff member turned it on and the monitor
screen is split (it's an AcerView 34t).  Occasionally, upon booting
up, it will not be split, but by the time Windows loads, it splits.
There is a lot of shadowing in the split too.  Also, each time
Windows loads (since the screen split problem), a different
wallpaper loads, and this morning, Windows will not load at all.

I will be putting a different monitor on it this afternoon to see if
the problem is the monitor or something else.  What something else
could it be?

Thanks!

Holli

*********