From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 10:55:56 -0400
AnandTech has recently put up a "Buyers Guide" that provides suggestions for
the integrations of components, which is broken down into several catagories
of computer systems.  You might find it to be helpful.  Go to:
http://www.anandtech.com/showdoc.html?i=1211

I believe that I have seen other hardware review sites recently putting up
similiar pages, but I don't have a specific enough memory to point you in
their direction.  If you don't mind doing some digging, you can work your
way back through AnandTech's Web News archive, since they probably have a
blurb for these other Buyers Guides or Recommended System Integrations in
there, and you can follow the link from that point.

Hope this helps,

John Sproule