From:
Pavel Nicolae <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 00:56:40 +1000
On 2 Jun 99, at 14:36, Max Timchenko wrote:

> conclusion would be it's better to buy HP jets?

Depends what you want to do with a color printer. I have an Epson Stylus
740 and managed to refill the cartridges four times so far without
compromising on the print  quality. You got to be careful what sort of ink
you get. However, nowadays you can get the ink kits that can be used
with Epson printers.

>   b). Other note re. Epsons is that their new printers make
> their ink drops so small that most of the ink on market doesn't
> make it, and the head is gone... the conclusion - new Epsons
> allow no refills?

Wrong, look for the proper ink refills and you can cut the printing cost by
60%

Regards,

Pavel Nicolae

Pavel Nicolae
251 La Perouse St. Red Hill
2063 ACT Canberra
Australia
mailto:[log in to unmask]
PGP Public Key available at keyservers or send an
e-mail with "send pgp key" as subject.
RSA: 0xEC86DB8F
Fingerprints:
RSA: 09E9 D5FD D510 D4C3  4E61 399B A42F 62A3

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html