From:
Dharam Bhardwaj <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 21:01:24 -0700
Sami,
I looked in the cache ( I use Netscape) and there were no files that were
sizable with the .ra* or .mp3 extensions. I also tried Internet Explorer but no
luck.
The browser opens up another browser panel and triggers the realaudio plug-in
when the sound file is clicked on the website. From, the second site, I have
been able to download the .ra files using Xfileget. Now these will have to be
converted to .wav somehow.
Regards,
Dharam

Sami Garzon wrote:

> Dharam,
> You said you can not download the file, it has to be played.
> Some type of files, like real audio extensions, are played without download,
> but the download is made silently to the Temporary-Internet-Files. Play the
> file, and without disconnecting or closing the browser, go to the above
> directory. You'll find a file with the extension you have played. Now you
> just need to copy it to other directory.
>
> If this is not the case, let me know.
>
>     Sami Garzon :)

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html