From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 09:31:44 -0700
To access the win2k machine, you need to be authenticated. Here is one
way to do it. If your login user names for the Win98 and win2k machines
are different, then you need to create a user account on one of them to
match the other. Once you have a common user name, type in the win2k
password for that user when you are prompted. If anyone has a simpler
solution, I would be interested in hearing other options myself.

Peter
The NoSpin Group