From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 2009 06:50:47 -0500
Hi Ron,

My electrolytes have been checked several times and are always ok. Last
Wednesday it got so bad I went to a walk-in clinic and my potassium was
right in the middle of the normal range and sodium was in the low end of
normal. I have been using more salt these past few days but unfortunately it
is not helping at all. If anything I have horrible edema from it, puffy eye
lids, puffy face, etc. At the clinic they gave me a beta blocker and as much
as I hate to take it, I feel I don't have a choice. My HR is so high that
sometime walking around the house leaves me out of breath. So I am going to
see a cardiologist as since taking a beta blocker is just a band-aid, not an
answer.

Kristina