From:
michael raiti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 05:51:31 -0800
For anyone interested in my description of use of
heart and tongue in my earlier post I should have also
mentioned that because both are pretty lean I usually
include a tablespoon of fat (ghee or olive oil) in the
broth.

Mike

From:    Robert
So far, I have only ever had "conventional" liver.
That is set to
change
this spring, though, as we're buying half a buffalo
(completely organic
and grass fed), and with that we get half the liver,
heart, and tongue.
None of those sound particularly appetizing, but I'm
told they were the
prized parts among the native American hunters, so I'm
going to have to
give them a try.

http://mail.yahoo.com