From:
Christy ten Broeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 15:02:02 +0100
Not only did vacs create immunity, they also brought in another obscured

enemy.  Did you know did vacs are made of monkeykidney tissues?   None
of
the groundmaterial is 100% free of disease.
A book about that came out here in Holland from a pathologist who found
his horror a link between auto-immune diseases and vacs.  Before the
book
came out he has had his life threatened by the major medicine industries
and
moved four times in a year.
I know the publisher who was scared stiff as well.   The publisher gave
me
the book and I'm not even sure it made it to the shops.
He explained in detail the trail of vacs in the 50s that was followed by

malaria and aids.
Sure put me to think and I don't even vacs my dog anymore.  Also the
thought
arose in him that Africa was used as a testing ground by certain joined
governments to see what diseases could be created through vacs.

Christy