From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 23:14:53 -0700
>Wally Day wrote:
>
>Amadeus wrote:
>> Even so i won't eat insects ...
>
>>Admit it, Amadeus, the species appropriate diet FOR
>>HUMANS includes at least some animal foods. The
>>"original" diet a couple of million years ago may have
>>been fruits, nuts, and leaves -
>
>Prior to a couple of million years ago we ate insects. There is no way we
>became the smartest animals without the extra protein, minerals, and
>vitamins that insects provide.
>
>Don.

Now here's where some good marketing could really help. I've got bugs,
you've got bugs, everyone's got bugs. If we could learn to look at these
guys as wonderful, delicious, and FREE sources of superior nutrition....
But then, I guess noone wants food to be free; they couldn't make a profit.
Seriously (well, sorta) anybody got any ideas on how to eat our mobile
residents of the veggie patch? I had a bunch of GIGANTIC, outer space-type
tomato worms last week; I just picked one up and stared at him for a long
time. 3 inches long and half an inch across makes for some grams, no? And
organic, if they're eating my veggies.  Hey, if I can eat raw pig brains....

ginny and Tomo, who eats flies but only if they're still wiggling

All stunts performed without a net!