From:
Mark Labbee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 22:24:28 -0400
Sigh.  Your average Paleolithic human wasn't FAT, either.  I held to
this
premise for about six weeks in the recent past and went down a size.  A
size!  Over the course of my life, I made it all the pathetic way to a
size
24, heee-UGE, dammit and while I've held steady at size 18 (smaller but
still mighty damn fat), this is neither a healthy nor a sexually
attractive
weight.

I guess the $64,000 question is why Paleolithic humans were not fat?

I'm trying not to sound pissed but, frankly, I am.  This advice is that
of a
licensed professional who, with all due respect, knows more about both
Paleolithic nutrition and the human metabolic system than anybody.

I don't believe I was questing Ron's credentials and I'm a big fan of
Protein Power Lifeplan. I'm just pointing out the obvious that
Paleolithic humans almost certainly ate more than 8 oz of protein a day.

Mark

There, I'm done now.  I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do and hereby end all
justification of my methodology.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

---