From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 18:48:01 -0500
Well said !!!   I'll second this post.....  Eat as natural as possible,
grass fed meat, fish, nuts, veggies, fruit and move your body....  If you
have to watch every single morsel of food and the grams of omega3/6 then
you're working too hard.  That's stress cavemates.  We need to be happy TOO,
ya' know?!   Oliva