From:
mark wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 22:54:09 -0800
--- Thomas Dekany <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Do you need more proof? On top of that, they have no
> "police" system of any kind. That is the healthiest
>of the healthiest  being emotionally healthy.

> """"The Hunza People exist isolated from the rest of
> the world in the Himalayan Mountains where they live
to be 110 to 120 years of age ETC...[SNIP]

Hello Thomas,

What is your source?  My guess is it comes from a
commercial site which sells nutritional supplements.
Please provide the link to your source, OK?

I'll quote one more time from the article I posted in
my first reply to you.

"There are anecdotal accounts of
the advanced ages attained by individuals of these
groups in early reports of travelers to these
regions. Leaf (1973, 1975) is, however, primarily
responsible for describing and popularizing these
groups as particularly longevous.  Subsequent work,
however, has failed to substantiate the extreme
  longevity of members of these communities. Social
factors which invest aged individuals with increased
status and misidentification are responsible for age
exaggeration in these populations".

Mark

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools