From:
"M.E. Craddock" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 16:06:36 EDT
In a message dated 5/5/2001 2:07:03 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> This is no justification for eating the proportions that you
> are consuming.  When are you going to give us a breakdown of your
> own diet?
>
> Amadeus:
> >Nature carbohydrates (eating whole items) serve real energy.

I would like to know what you eat as well, Amadeus. Not to criticize but out
of curiosity,to see what you eat, how much of what, etc.
Do you stay hungry or feel the need to eat more often since you don't eat
meat.
Have you ever eaten meat in your life?

Just friendly curiosity here. Please write to me direct if you will. I would
like to talk to you if you have the time.
BTW..I purchased the Dreamgate book you mentioned on your website. Very good
book.

:)
Mary C.