From:
Melinda G Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 19:47:45 -0500
Hi, everybody,

I've been trying to do the Paleo Diet, as explained in the book The Paleo
Diet, since late November, and I've gotten constipated and it's getting
worse.  I guess this means I don't eat enough fruits and vegetables, but
honestly, the amount they expect you to consume in this book would bust
my gut!  Plus, eating a lot of vegetables and fruits fills me up but
leaves me unsatisfied, which is crazy-making.  I love fruits and
vegetables, but filling myself with them just does not seem to work for
me, so I eat the amount I am comfortable eating, and I'm constipated
instead.  Help!

Has anybody else had this problem?  And have you found a solution?

Thanks.

Melinda