From:
Jim Cales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 08:41:13 -0500
Greetings,
Just as a personal observation: I tend to eat as much fat as I desire or can
handle in terms of "chewability".  Fat tends to be somewhat odd in the mouth
if the ratio is too high.  ( 80% or so)

Since my overall weight has dropped to a nice place and I feel better than I
ever have in my life I would have to assume that eating fat is either good
for my body or has no effect at all.  Either way there is no negative effect
like eating grains.

In regards to "eat more fat, burn more fat" I can also say that is quite
true as my wife has used this method to loose 115 pounds as of this AM.
Clearly her increase in fat consumption has totally negated the wisdom so
loudly spouted some time ago by Susan Powter that "Fat makes you fat!"   I
think not.  :-)

By the way we purchase all our meats at the local grocery or local Sam's
Club so there is nothing lean or special about what we eat.  My theory is
that grass fed is better than what we eat, but what we eat is better than
eating grains.  One strives to be on the positive side of all paleo theory
within their economic situation.   It's a good, better, best rational.

So throw another Ribeye on the grill!   LOL

Jim Cales - [log in to unmask] - ICQ UIN 1492607
Columbia, Missouri USA  65203 - (573)875-5581
Sandy's Software Magic - http://www.SandysSoftwareMagic.com
Think for yourself! - http://www.self-gov.org/