Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 13:57:16 -0700
justin, how do you know he does not get his meat from eatwild.com or similar
healthy source??

>>...Moreover, look at some of these meat based diets.  Philip, for example,
>>eats 3-5lbs of meat everyday.  He buys the steroid injected, grain fed,
>>antiobiotic treated meat from the grocery store.  To make matters worse, he
>>then heats it in a microwave.  So this equates to unhealthy meat that's
>>been treated with radiation ...

And on another topic, isn't it fun to casually watch what other people are
buying? I am in amazement when the people up in front of me are unloading
their Trix, Frosted Flakes, etc etc.

 I'm also noticing  a ton of varicose veins recently, which is an autoimmune
response to an ag.diet.