From:
Jay Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:42:21 -0500
Conventional cancer treatments consider the treatment a success if they
shrink, slow, or eliminate a cancer tumor...EVEN IF THE PATIENT DIES IN THE
PROCESS. I have sat by and watched friends, family, and distant
acquaintances die from chemo therapy...and in each case, as I watched them
get worse and worse, the oncologist, doctors, friends and family, would
discuss how much better the patient was getting (this was done in much the
same way Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf, Iraq's Information Minister, discarded the
actual evidence of what was going on in Iraq as we invaded the country, for
his own more "up-beat" version).

On the other hand, of the cancer survivors I personally know or know through
close friends, every single one of them that live normal lives at this time,
went an alternative route for treatment. The evidence is clear. If you want
to live through cancer, stay away from medical doctors.

Personally, I consider Dr. Day's intense nutritional approach the best
therapy, although there are no guarantees in life (more information
available at: www.drday.com). Following that, the second best option would
be to leave the country for an alternative treatment such as vitamin B-17
(more information: www.vitaminb17.org).

And if all other options fail, fasting would be a valid approach. But even
though I think fasting would probably be one of the better treatments for
cancer, as Dr. Edward Howell noted in his excellent book, Enzyme Nutrition,
cancer patients are just not in a condition to fast long enough to be
effective:

   I explained that it is necessary to drastically tame
   down overly rich digestive enzyme secretions so
   that metabolic enzyme potency can be increased
   to an effective level. A complete fast reduces
   digestive enzyme secretion to a trickle in several
   days. This would enable the enzyme potential to
   effectively remodel any area involved in defective
   metabolism. But the victims of terminal cancer
   are poor candidates for a fast long enough to be
   effective.

But keep in mind, if intense nutritional treatments like those of Dr. Day or
vitamin B-17, or the healing provided by fasting do not work, chemo is not
going to work and the cancer victim is going to die anyway. A person cannot
be poisoned into health!

Note there is an excellent little book on one doctor's, a real doctor, fight
to use nutrition and vitamin therapy as a cancer treatment, online here:

http://www.whale.to/m/binzel.html

Be sure to check out the chapter on his results.

Jay Banks