Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 13:02:02 EDT
In a message dated 8/27/00 10:05:23 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< Hmmmm........  You are more of a meat eater than you think, by your own
words and reaction to it......  'when I eat a hamburger',etc.   Did the
cheese on the burger cause you any problems???  >>

I just answered this in a post I just sent, so this is kind of a repeat
response (sorry).  Neither the cheese nor anything else bothered me on that
hamburger because I ate it for only one day.  If I had eaten the same meal
for the next day or two, I would have had a hypoglycemic-type reaction -
headache, racy heart, shaky, probably nauseous, etc.  I'm not sure if this
would be from the cheese, wheat bread, bacon, hamburger, too high of
carbohydrates (had french fries too), or from the whole meal!  I can
definitely get away with eating this meal about once every few days, but
that's about it.