From:
Dr Bernarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 20:39:54 EDT

Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 11:28:18 -0000
From: "wynman1" <[log in to unmask](Dr. Bob Wynman, world-wide famous dentist
in Lake Tahoe, California USA)
Subj: Dr. Bernarr
  Here's my answer to someone's question about my choice of Dr. Bernarr to
supervise my 40-day fast by phone:
   WORKING WITH DR. BERNARR!
    In '90, when I decided to live by Natural Hygiene after studying it since
1980, TC Fry was the only Hygienist I knew & he guided me thru my first 6
months & I followed his advice completely; I'd listened to the info on his
audio tapes for months & agreed with most of it.  At a time when I doubted I
could fast for more than a few hours, I did fasts of 5 & 7 days, then ate
only sweet fruits for about five months.  The experience allowed my body to
eliminate the skin problems (including skin cancer in the last 5 years) &
nasal congestion that had plagued me for 40 years & improve my clarity of
thought.  I also aged about 15 years in those 6 months & still look about 15
years older than I am, lost two fingernails & a toenail & well on the way to
losing my teeth (I'm still dealing with the results of massive root caries &
bone loss around my teeth) & wiled mood swings that I wasn't aware of but
that everyone around me was.
    I chose Dr. Bernarr to supervise my fast (called him on day seven to ask
if he was interested) because
1--He always speaks the truth
2--He respects every human's freedom to do whatever he wants to do as long as

he's not harming anyone else
3--He has lived closer to the Natural Hygiene lifestyle for longer than
anyone I know.
4--He's available by phone & willing to help whenever I want.
Dr. Bernarr, like TC, has no opinions nor beliefs, everything he knows is
truth (that statement still baffles me but Bernarr speaks only his literal
truth.  Never any deceit nor deception (well, I think he did slip a bit the
day my body pooped a mini-turd midway thru the fast & Bernarr told Lou & me
there was a GI reflex whereby when the colon emptied it signaled that the
body had room for more food ... I think it works the other way, when we put
more food in, it signals the colon to dump some the waste that's already
outside the body stored in the colon).
    Anyhow, I enjoy working with Bernarr & look forward to following his
post-fast advice to rebuild this bag of bones.
    We've agreed to disagree on a couple of issues:
    1--first the minor one of itching.  Bernarr says listen to the body; if
it sends messages that it's tired, rest/sleep; if it gives hunger signals,
eat; it says the bladder's full, pee; if it gives itching feelings .... close
eyes & meditate on the itching??!!!  Cognitive dissonance!!  First rule of
Hygiene:  remove cause.  If you're sitting on a tack, you don't close eyes &
meditate on the pain, you remove the tack.  With detox thru the skin, the
body's job is to get the toxins out of the body, then, if they're irritating
to the skin, the itching signal is for us to eliminate them from the surface.
    2--Leishman protozoa--Bernarr insists these guys have nothing to do with
my symptoms & that my body is simply detoxing thru my skin due to my previous
malnutrition!!?!  Cognitive dissonance!! I've been living NH/Instincto for 10
years.  Why would my body pick the day we return from Leishmaniasis country
to suddenly decide I'm malnourished & detox thru the skin in this massive way
it's never done before?  And why no symptoms of malnutrition those 10 years?
And why would it create the detox process to exactly reproduce all the
symptoms described for Leishmaniasis??
Still, if I had to entrust the care of this body to someone other than me, it
would likely be to Dr. Bernarr,  crazy or not, I believe he's right at least
98.6% of the time.
I AM THE ONLY PRACTITIONER IN THE WORLD WHO SUPERVISES WATER FASTING VIA
INTERNET & TELEPHONE
I have helped thousands of people and animals, world-wide, heal themselves,
by supervising their water fasting via the Internet and telephone.  Contact
me NOW and I  will help you and your animals, heal yourselves, by supervising
your water fasting and the water fasting of your animals, via the Internet
and telephone.
[log in to unmask]              http://www.healself.org          310-396-2914