From:
Richard Keene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 09:51:05 -0600
Here is my daily diet, more or less, since it varies
quite a bit.

Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of
water.  I have a Brita water filter at home
and at the office.

If doing very low carb, vitamin and mineral capsules.

Bacon and Eggs for breakfast, or skip breakfast
if "overweight" that morning.  ½ package of
bacon, 6 eggs.  My kids mooch some so I don't
always get to eat it all.

Lunch, either meat (large steak, porkchops,
what is availiable, or a HUGE salad, lettuce,
avocado, celery, try to use lots of diferent
kinds of lettuces.  Sometimes radishes or
other variants.  Olive oil, salt on the
salad.  Sometimes dried onion on the salad.

Dinner, same as lunch but if I had salad
for lunch then I eat meat. etc.

Once a day, some berries, frozen unless in
season.

Sometimes a fruit like an apple, peach, grapes.
These tend to be high carb, so if I'm trying
to get weight down I eat less of these.
Bananas seem OK at one a week.

Snack on nuts, not too much though.

Some times I eat dates or other dried fruit.

Midnight snack of a few strips of bacon
but not too often.

Excersize.  a la Art DeVany's
evolutionary fitness.  High intensity.
Swim in the pool or run and sprint all out.
Play with the kids.

Then the dark side ... at parties I sometimes
eat cake, cookies, whatever.  Once a month
of this seems to be OK.  Then I do 0 carbs
for a day or two.  The problem here is that
one binge on chocolate,\ or whatever usualy
produces a 5 pound weight gain!  Probably
water and bloating weight.

R. Keene