From:
Robert McGlohon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 19:51:58 -0500
I've been doing a very strict all-meat diet for 15 days.  In that period, my
only cheats have been two Caesar salads.  And I feel great!  Good mood,
better energy, etc.  I'm just not losing much weight.  But ... I'm never
hungry, haven't had time to exercise at all, and I *have* lost 5-10 pounds
(1 inch in the waist; no scale).  Guess I'll have to *make* time to
exercise.

Robert