From:
Rick Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 08:19:42 -0400
Todd Moody wrote:

> I *am* a layman.  What I try to be is open to as much relevant
> information as I can handle.  As I have stated on many occasions,
> I am in general agreement with the ideas in Neanderthin, and
> pleased with it as a way of eating.  But there are particulars
> that are questionable, and I don't see any reason not to explore
> those issues here.  But I am increasingly aware that this is a
> mistake on my part, so I think it's best that I cease inflicting
> my questions on the readers of this list.
>
> All the best,
>
> Todd Moody

  Todd,  the questions and comments you have posted on this list are insightful,
relevant and reflect a HUGE amount of reading and synthesis that many of us
cannot accomplish on our own.  The context that you speak from is indeed one of
exploration and that is why I find this list so interesting.  Without this kind
of discussion,  I am afraid the list would tend more toward trading  recipes and
posts of "what I ate today."  Those aspect are also certainly an important part
of the list but so is the nutritional and anthropological science.  I am amazed
at the level of expertise many of the posters bring to this list.  There is a
nice mix of exchanges on this list from Mary's frequent questions, Amadeus'
queries, to Ray's "from the source" comments.  I hope you continue your
questions.  Rick