From:
Carina Coomber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 11:50:21 +0100
Hi.

I found the list while searching for paleo-things on the net. The only book
I have seen and read is Loren Cordain's Paleo food (in Swedish though,
called Stone Age Food). It 'turned up' through a book club and I read it
because there had been a few articles in newspapers and mag's and a
programme on TV about this diet's benefits. So, I read the book (forgive me
;o)  )  Last weekend I went to the mountains with some friends and one of
them was eating 'Stone Age Food'. After the weekend I decided to go ahead
and try it. Got home and talked to my husband about it and he said he would
join me. Our 15-year old daughter is still eating as before, she says that
she doesn't think we are weird, but I don't know if that is the thruth :o).
While searching on the net I also found a man (in Sweden) whom is eating
paleo food. He had a good home page and I contacted him by mail. He also
recommended some sites and answered some of my questions.

Carina