Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 12:43:09 -0700
I have a half baked (or half roasted!) idea for a paleo restaurant.
Maybe make it a caveman kind of a theme -- a fun place to go out.
Animal skins on the walls, cavelike decor, that kind of thing.  Serve
grassfed meat, wild fish and shellfish, low carb, high fiber fruits and
vegetables only.  Primitive looking dinnerware, no silverware.  Eat with
your hands or face.

Now, I'm not actually going to go out and DO this restaurant, since I
have zero experience.  But I'm hoping somebody will.