From:
"C. ten Broeke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:41:41 +0100
Dear Paul, it was meant well, jokishly, not to hurt you at all.
English is not my mothertogue either but this one I knew.
Martial arts, the fighting, the judo, the swords etc is something else
then the marital arts. Marital is from marriage ;-)
Now I am a great fan of marital arts and am tired and relaxed after that
;-))))
So there is nothing wrong with your sentence, I just think maybe you
meant marital.  But hey, you might be a enthousiastic Paleo-lover.....
Where do you live by the way? (and I ask only because you said English
was not your first language you hear!!) ;-)

Christy from Holland