From:
David Lewandowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 10:02:34 -0700
At 01:28 PM 05/20/2000 -0400, you wrote:

>I work out with Cybex machines, lately attempting the superslow
>protocol.  I try to stick to the "big movement" machines,
>avoiding the isolation machines.

        I think that's a very good idea.

>  This gives me overhead press,
>bench press, incline press, lat pull (I prefer parallel grip),
>rowing, and squat.  I don't bother with the machines for the
>biceps, triceps, leg extension, crunch, or pullover.  Maybe I
>should skip the bench press and maybe throw in the pullover.
>Typically, by the time I finish all this I have nothing left for
>dips.
>
>Todd Moody

        Instead of doing benches you can do dips at the same point in your
workout? You could also do an alternating routine where you do dips one
workout and the next you could do either incline presses, decline presses,
or benches.
        I would not do pullovers as you are already receiving sufficient
stimulation of the back with the rows and lat pulls.

Dave