From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 09:35:04 -0500
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:54:56 -0700, bettymilner <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>When did you start your 6 month experiment and have you noticed any
>general changes since starting? I'm asking because I was able to order a
>6 month supply of Vitalzym on sale today.
>
>Betty Ann

I started approx. 3 months ago.  The main general changes have been very
regular bowel movements plus I dropped about 3 pounds without diet change
and my lower stomach looks flatter.  The Vitalzym are very expensive and
there is no way I can sustain this high dose forever, I just basically
wanted to see if it has any effect on my fibroid and if when I go back to
my surgeon next month he will be able to detect less fibrosis/hard scar
tissue around my incision wound. Drwong.info gives suggested dosing and in
most cases it is far less than  what I am currently taking.