From:
Kate McEwen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 2009 11:47:57 +0100
Thanks for that too.  I don't think I could eat my meat raw though I have
always eaten rare.  However if I have to eat fat, I like it zapped!  Raw
plant foods sound fine though.  I am vacillating between the different
opinions as you can no doubt see!  I would prefer a higher veg. diet though
I am not that fussed about fruit.  Luckily I don't have a sweet tooth at all
- I dislike most sweet things.  What about alcohol?