From:
Elizabeth Beeton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 17:08:53 -0600
I take Candex (yeast killer) and FlorAlive (probiotic).  Lots of people
swear by ThreeLac, but it makes the claim that you can eat SAD while killing
yeast, which I'm not entirely convinced is a possibility.

The lemon juice is an experiment.  While it *is* an acid that would,
theoretically, contribute to yeast growth, apparently, it turns alkaline
once it is in the body, thereby killing (starving) the yeast.  I don't
really know if this is true, but like I said, it's an experiment.  So far I
haven't proven sensitive to it, but things change.  I certainly don't have
the same reaction to lemon juice as I have to vinegar, which is also an
acid.

Elizabeth

From: "Kim Kline" <[log in to unmask]>