Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:04:46 EST
Grains are very high in omega-6 fatty acids. If you feed them to an animal,
their meat is high in omega-6 fatty acids.  But if you eat the grain
yourself--you the animal get mega-doses of omega-6.  I imagine that just
eliminating the grain from your diet would drastically reduce your
omega-6:omega-3 ratio, even if you're still eating grain-fed beef.