From:
Valerie Goldstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 14:28:22 -0500
Can someone tell me if the following are paleo?

Spagetti Squash
Acorn Squash
Butternut Squash
Other Winter Squashes
Sweet Potatoes
Yams (genuine African yams, unrelated to sweet potatoes)

Also, cheese has been a huge staple of my diet, and I am going to miss it
terribly.  How much harm could I do myself if I kept eating it in very
small amounts for awhile?  I understand it isn't paleo, but if it
exacerbates cravings, I will drop it immediately.

VAL
Valerie Goldstein
Department of Sociology
512/232-6302