From:
David Karas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 12:24:34 -0700
Charles Alban wrote:

> Has anybody heard of this fellow? He teaches something called the
> primal diet. He is a long term cancer survivor, and claims his .
> diet is the cure Sounds interesting. Apparently he has a course
> in the NY area in Sept.
>
> Charles
> San Diego, CA

He was down in your ares last month and will probably be down there again soon.
He can be reached at [log in to unmask] for his plans. There are two email
lists for people following his system.

live-food was the original list. Some people joined this list and had different
ideas about RAF diets. Recently the strict aajonus people set up the primaldiet
list with stricter rules of on topic. I read both lists. They are both all raw.

I met Aajonus in Feb 1997 just as his book had come out. He started
me eating raw meat which turned out to be very good for me.