From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 00:11:30 -0700
--

<A HREF="http://www.nytimes.com/2001/05/06/magazine/06NURSING.html">Click
here: The Breast Offense</A>

Poor America,  so sick ! seeing breast feeding  and sharing bed as child
abuse .
Soon it is going to be illegal to give birth vaginally ! It is on its way ,
look at the statistics
 by the way we might have forgotten to send to the list the announcement.

Ingrid, Jean-Claude, Noah and Ayden celebrate with joy the unassisted
homebirth of our beautiful baby daughter and sister.
She was born swiftly and gently into her mama's hands by candlelight, just
before dawn on Monday April 30th, 2001.
She weighs around 7.5 pounds, has soft brown hair, and smells as sweet as
birth itself. She is calm, present, nurses well and has not found her name
yet.
Mother and baby are in sweet seclusion--no visitors please! Emails and brief
phonecalls welcome.

Our son Ayden weaned himself from the breast at 4 years and 3 months  to
leave the room for the sister . ( he was still nursing just before the
birth) but we live in Canada ...
jean-claude