From:
Mary Rittenhouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 16:59:08 EDT
In a message dated 05/04/2001 12:19:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> When I went
> one step further and followed the Paleo principals, my need for sleep
> dropped by about an hour.  My cholesterol levels are picture perfect.  I'm
> eating this way for life.)

My cholesterol levels is one of the reasons I switched to paleo also!
I neber had my cholesterol checked before I did Atkins so I will never know
if it lowered or raised it. I kick myself daily for not having the work done.
I figured that giving up dairy would have to help....so paleo I did. My
triglycerides were very low and my hdl was high...my ldl was elevated and
also my total numbers.
Mary