From:
Louise Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 13:22:16 -0500
This is a slight detour from the current thread, but can any one tell me
the symptoms of Salmonella? I have heard  it is similar to a bad flu, but
can anyone be more specific than that? How would I know the difference?

I am quite sick with something now -seems like a really bad case of the
flu, but I am still a bit paranoid about raw eggs. I have been making
smoothies with a couple of raw fertile organic eggs. My ten YO daughter
came down with it first, then a week later it hit me.

I just moved to Chico CA and there are no N. D.'s here -closest is
Sacramento, but too far at the moment for me to get there. I won't go to an
allopathic doctor... and I have no health care person here I trust...Anyone?