From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 22:42:28 -0700
Hi Paleopundits:
>LOL!  Sounds familiar!  Well, maybe I wasn't THAT bad pre-paleo, but boy,
>those mood swings!

Speaking of mood swings and examples, my celiac daughter, 14, has PMS so
bad she turns into a complete looneytoon before and during her period. She
is gluten free (as far as I know) but should go paleo before she drives us
all batty. I don't know what to do. She tries to eat as badly as she can
without breaking her gf diet. Corn chips, cheese, icecream, potatoes, rice,
chocolate bars... She is turning the household upsidedown with very ugly
behaviour. It is like full blown mental illness. This condition lasted
between the age of 14 and 18 for another daughter. I would prefer a calmer
next 4 years. Any suggestions?

Paleobest,
Susan