From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 13:53:02 +0000
On Jan 06, 2006, at 9:25 pm, Debby Padilla-Hudson wrote:

> I hope my son will live a lot longer!  Anyone else
> feeding their kids Paleo like me?  I find the hardest
> thing is educating other people around me that take
> care of my son what *not* to feed him.  I've caught my
> nanny feeding my son a bit of cookie and bread trying
> to get him to chew, and my MIL added potato to his
> baby food.  Slowly but surely they are learning
> though.

"A little bit won't hurt" springs to mind.

Your son is lucky.  Even if he is only fed paleo til a young age he
will still miss the crucial stage where his underdeveloped stomach is
being scraped away by bread and milk.  Apparently a lot of
intolerances can be prevented (even serious ones like coeliac) by
reducing exposure to people while they are still children.

Good luck when he goes to school though- you'll have to go through it
all again on a much bigger scale.

Ashley