From:
Bruce Kleisner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 04:45:45 -0400
"Eva Hedin" wrote:

> it is the immensely long time that proceeded the time of agriculture that is
> important. Our bodies developed to fit the food that were there to be eaten

I see a huge between agriculture and pastoralism (herding), though
you may choose to believe they are equally bad. Ray Audette refers
to research from Weston A. Price and Francis M. Pottenger, without
any qualification. Both men advocated neolithic foods, but NOT in
the form we see them today - rather, unprocessed and/or fermented,
giving them superior nutritional value. We can see why our species
has declined so much, when we ponder the difference.

"The most primitive people usually have the best teeth. No people
of the past or present are known who had complete freedom from
dental decay unless they were hunting, fishing, pastoral in their
way of life and got little or none of their food direct from the
vegetable kingdom." (Vilhjalmur Stefansson.)

http://www.westonaprice.org/traditional_diets/traditional_diets.html
http://www.westonaprice.org/nutrition_guidelines/nutrition_guidelines.html

Bruce Kleisner